On 26 May, the AREA General Assembly in Estonia nominated the winner of the first edition of our “AREA-WRD women in cooling, video competition”. The evaluation committee was composed of:
- our Board of Directors
- our members of our Task Force Skills and Working Group Human Capital
- our representatives in INWIC
- the WRD secretariat
Evaluation criteria were focused on:
- The use of the necessary devices and tools
- The use of security means
- The correct explanation of the task to be performed
The name of the winner was released on the 8 June during the conference #20EUconfRAC: Léana Khaled Payan, young French technician of Axima Refrigeration, who was evaluated as the best among the 12 participants. Congratulations to her!
See the original article posted by AREA and the 12 finalist videos here.